Simcraft 24 hours of Orlando winner!
Used on 32 of 34 Karts entered
DON’T LET THE RAIN STOP YOU FROM WINNING
Water entering a LO206 motor during a rainy or slightly wet race/practice can completely destroy a motor in just a few minutes!
- This new product fits the Briggs LO206 stock air filter #555729 (not included).
- It effectively shields the air filter from direct water spray and exposure.
- No air filter modifications are required to install!
- Easily installs with a #2 screwdriver in about a minute.
- This rain cover kit complies with the 2021 Briggs 206 United States Rule Set.
- The cover inlet ring has over 8 times the air flow area as the LO206 carburetor inlet so,
- No Performance Loss!!
Just remove the stock 206 air filter, install the two cover support rings, re-install the filter,
secure the cover and go win races in the rain!
- This design includes a ½” upward offset in order to provide as much tire clearance as possible.
- The top front edge of the cover is notched to provide clearance for the throttle cable boss assembly.
- The two injection molded ABS plastic support rings are a light press fit on the stock Briggs air filter,
- just a slight push and twist will get them seated squarely!
- Doesn’t squish your air filter!
What is included in this kit:
- 2 ABS injection molded cover support rings and 1 molded rain hood.
- 2 stainless steel #8 screws and detailed instructions.
- Weighs only 3 ounces!
- 100% Made in the USA
Discounted pricing available with a 27 piece minimum order.
(Kart and other associated products pictured are not included)